Supported Road Rides
Join us for upcoming supported road rides with West Point Cycles
Labour Day Supported Ride - Mon, September 5
Date and time
Mon, 5 September 2022
8:15 AM – 4:00 PM
Fort Langley Evangelical Church
8870 Glover Rd.
Langley Township, BC V1M 1Z3
$25 registration fee
Optional additional $23 lunch ticket
West Point Cycles Labour Day Supported Ride
Wrap up your summer with West Point Cycles' final ride of the season, taking place on September 5th along the country roads of Fort Langley and Stave Lake area. The route will be approximately 100km, taking riders across the Golden Ears Bridge, up to Stave Lake, and then via a quiet route back. The route can be viewed here on Strava (subject to slight changes).
The group will start at the parking lot of the Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church off Glover Rd. More detailed information will be emailed to participants before the event.
Lunches will be delivered to the designated pit stop. Snack/water tables will be set up at two locations along the route. The lunch options are as follows (subject to change or substitutions):
- Entrée options: Thai Chicken Wrap, Turkey Brie Wrap, Angus Beef Striploin Wrap, King Salmon Wrap, Falafel Wrap (Vegan), Gluten Free Meat Wrap (choose one of the above)
- Cookie options: Chocolate chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Double Chocolate chip.
Our caterer has advised that only allergy restrictions can be accommodated.
If you do not want to purchase a lunch ticket, you are welcome to bring your own lunch that we will carry for you and bring to the lunch stop.
- 8:15am - Check-in open at Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church.
- 8:45am - Security and Route Briefing - all ride participants must be present for briefing.
- 9:00am - Ride begins
- 11:30pm - 1:30pm - Lunch pit stop
- 4:00pm - Wrap up
Checking in and signing out:
All participants must sign the online waiver prior to the event. This waiver is good for the year; if you have signed it for another WPC ride this summer you do not need to sign it again.
A full participant manual with guidelines and information will be sent out closer to the event date.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
SEE YOU ON SEPTEMBER 5TH!