The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Flop Stop is a clever service upgrade for the most demanding and home bike mechanics alike. The Flop Stop is an adjustable solution to keep your handlebar position static while you manage detailed bike maintenance like brake bleeds, handlebar wrapping, and full assembly, to name just a few. This handlebar holder also works great when storing road bikes, fitness bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes to keep the front wheel straight.
Feedback Sports repair stands are the ultimate portable and home service partner for the most demanding mechanics. They’re ultralight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. Our Travel Bag collection is an awesome travel and protective companion for ensuring your stand looks new for years to come. Be the most popular rider at the trailhead with a Feedback Sports repair stand. Be the most popular mechanic at home with a brilliant storage bag. - Maximize the portability of your Feedback Sports repair stand - Protect your stand’s aluminum finish and your other equipment when traveling - Travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded - Enough space for a Sprint Repair Stand and a Flop Stop - External window for business cards / ID card - Padded Velcro strap for comfortable carrying and transport - Full length, dual-zipper design - Rugged end-loops for vertical storage when not in use - 1-Year Warranty
Because you love your bikes, when you’re not riding them you’re washing them, tuning them, or traveling to the ultimate ride destination. The Chain Keeper is the perfect solution to keeping your bike chain secure for bike washing, tune-ups and traveling. The elegant CNC machined design fits standard quick-release or 12mm thru-axle dropout systems, no tools required. By keeping chain tension with the Chain Keeper, you can be confident your bike is safe during drivetrain cleaning or travel. - Protects rear derailleur by maintaining chain tension when the rear wheel is removed - Ideal bike service tool for washing, tune-ups and traveling - Accommodates road bikes, cyclocross bikes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, fitness bikes and more - Fits standard 9mm Quick-Release style dropouts - Fits 12mm Thru-Axle dropouts - Prevents the chain from slapping against delicate and painted frame surfaces - High-density Delrin roller is easy on your chain, yet incredibly durable - CNC machined aluminum body is corrosion-resistant and comfortable in-hand - Tool-free, single-hand design makes use simple and effective for beginner or professional bike mechanics
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes. - 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection - Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench - Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30 - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools - Rotor Truing Tools - Chain Pin Press - Disc brake caliper piston/pad press - At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
The all-new Range Torque Wrench + Ratchet Wrench Combo simplifies proper bike maintenance by combining the precision of a bar-style torque wrench and speed of 2-way ratchet wrench in a compact, lightweight and portable package. There’s no need to set a specific indexed torque, or go searching for missing bits – select your bit from the case’s labeled inserts, ratchet for quick thread engagement and use the torque head to match manufacturer specifications for torque. - Ratchet wrench for speed; torque wrench for precision - Portable and light – fits in a ride pack or travel-transport - Infinite torque capabilities within the 2-10Nm range - 2-way ratchet wrench protects the integrity of torque wrench function - 6-degree ratchet engagement maneuvers in tight spaces - Torque validation for “bolt-checks” on any bicycle components - Compact head and bit design allows clearance and full function in tight spaces - 14 labeled S2 Steel* allen key, torx bit, and Phillips head bits covering the most common bicycle applications - #2 Philips; Torx: T10 , T20, T25, T30; Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm; - Extended length: 5mm Hex & T25 Torx - User ‘zero’ ensures accuracy of the torque bar for every use - 3rd-party tested and validated for accuracy and longevity (exceeds ISO standard) *S2 Steel is industry-leading tool steel for precision edges and durability
The T-Handle Wrench Set is the premier choice of the most demanding mechanics for precision allen wrenches and torx bits. Made from S2 steel, known for it’s hardness and durability, these T-Handles will last you a lifetime – guaranteed. The seven (6) individual hex keys and single torx bit are housed in a compact, TPU-coated, durable travel case. Or, the T-Handle Kit can be housed within the Team Edition Portable Tool Kit for an unstoppable mechanical force. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, whatever trail you’re riding today. - T-Handle shape for high and low torque functions - Professional grade, durable lifetime S2 steel - Allen wrenches – 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm - Extra deep 5mm hex head for added component-specific reach - Torx bit – T25 - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Compact 8? x 6.75? x 1.75? (20.0 x 17.0 x 4.4cm) travel case - At 1.4lbs (0.64kg), bringing this tool kit along is a no-brainer - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Being a “shade tree mechanic” doesn’t mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family’s bike collection and we’ve got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that’s perfect for the home bike mechanic. The 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you’re planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52? (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Wheel Truing Station for the complete at-home bike shop.
Our patented Secure-Lock ratchet-action closure and push-button release clamp head, found on the award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand, became so popular we decided to make it compatible with steel bike shop repair stands. The versatile and patented 3.25? (8.3cm) wide clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 2.6? (6.6cm). When you see the Pro-Elite Commercial Clamp upgrade in your bike shop, you know you’re in the presence of experts. NOTE: This is NOT a suitable upgrade for our folding tripod repair stands. Please contact Feedback directly to order the Pro Elite folding clamp head assembly.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- POM Tire Levers - Set of 3 pieces. - Unique V shaped design can be easily fixed on the spokes. - Air vent function added on back. - Smart V shaped design on back is a fulcrum on the rim for tire removal
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
Double ended cone wrench
Patch Kit w/18 patches, 3 tire levers, 10ml adhesive, 8cm valve hose and sandpaper
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Spoke Wrench w/8 notches for 10 - 15 ga nipples - Forged Cr-Mo
- Hex Key Wrench Set - Contains 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm standard & 4, 5, 6mm ball end
$10.30 - $12.00
- Black: Spoke wrenchfor 3.20mm/80 ga./0.127" Nipple - Red: Spoke Wrench for 3.45mm/80 ga./0.136" Nipple - Silver: spoke Wrench for 12G-13G Nipples..
$11.18 - $11.78
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Crank Remover - With patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles. - For use with 8mm hex key wrench.
Freewheel remover for BMX 4-Notch freewheel
$13.00 - $18.00
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
Chain Checker Go/No Go Stainless Steel
- Chain Scrubber - 20 total brushes with exclusive 4-sided scrubber system clean chain spotlessly. - Rubber band added to allows it to hang on the seat stay by itself, without the need of holding the chain scrubber with your own hand. This provides more efficiency while cleaning. - Contains one spare sponge.
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
Chain Whip 1/2" x 3/32" w/Ergonomic handle
Pedal Wrench 15mm off-set design w/ergonomic handle
- Nipple Wrench for Deep Rims - The V-spring grabs the nipple to screw on deep rims to prevent the nipple from dropping. - With depth control function to release the nipple after 3~4 mm on the spoke. - Also can use with 1/4" electric screwdriver.
Tube-end Chamfering Tool.
Cable plier, with a thumb lock to hold the cable tight for one-hand operation.
- Rotatable Nipple Driver for Deep Rims - The V-spring grabs the nipple to screw on deep rims to prevent the nipple from dropping. - With depth control function to release the nipple after 3~4 mm on the spoke.
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- Cable Cutter - Cuts cable, housing and wire quickly and easily. - Thumb-lock closure is easy to open and protects cutter when closed.
- Disc Brake Piston and Pad Alignment Tool - Reposition pistons or help align disc pads with this easy to use tool. - It's made of Cr-Mo steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
- Ocarina Torque Wrench Set It's lightweight and smart design. - Tightening force to the correct torque easily, no need to set up the tool between various torque, for 3~10N?m rating. - The ergonomic handle holds 3/4/5/6mm hex keys and T-25 in one tool. - Ideal for all mechanics and avid riders.
- BB & Head Tube Facer. - Up to 55mm diameter.
Bearing Puller for BB30, BB86, BB92 and Campagnolo Ultra-torque
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
Jagwire's Pro Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter is a shop-quality tool that makes it quick and easy to precisely and cleanly cut hydraulic brake lines. With this fine hand-held tool you can cut brake lines on the workbench and on your bike, too.
The Pro Internal Cable Routing Tool uses a rare earth magnet that attaches directly to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic shifting wire, and can be fed directly though difficult internal setups without the need for a separately routed "lead wire." - This pack includes replacement fittings to attach magnet to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic wire
Hydraulic line cutting tools provide precise, repeatable cuts in a convenient handheld package. - Compatible with Jagwire Pro and Sport level hydraulic hose cutters
Cutting hydraulic brake lines is quick, easy and precise with Jagwire's Sport Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter. The hand-held design makes it possible to expertly cut hydraulic lines on the workbench and on your bike.
Jagwire's Needle Driver is a simple-to-use tool that secures the end of a hydraulic hose and allows for easy and gentle installation of hose fittings. The result is ideal brake performance and simple set up.
Jagwire's Pro Internal Routing Tool simplifies routing through a frame, using powerful magnets to safely and easily guide cables, housing, and e-shift wires. - A retractable, flexible magnet can be inserted into the receiving end of an internal cable run to find the magnetic adapter and easily pull it through - Adapters for inner cables, hydraulic hose, and Di2 e-Tube wires are included - The adapters nest neatly inside tool body when not in use
Perfect for pro and novice mechanics, Jagwire's Pro Cable Crimper and Cutter is made from high-quality steel to provide clean cable cuts without fraying every time. They're also great for crimping on cable ends. The vinyl-coated handles make these cutters great to use and the yellow makes them easy to spot on your workbench or in your toolbox, too!
Perfect for pro and novice mechanics, Jagwire's Pro Housing Cutter is made from high-quality steel to cut cable housing sections cleanly every time. They have an awl built in for opening just-cut housing liners that have gotten pinched, too. The vinyl-coated handles make these cutters great to use and the yellow makes them easy to spot on your workbench or in your toolbox, too!
- Handy tool to have to easily remove your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
KMC's digital ChainChecker is the most accurate tool for checking your chain’s elongation. - Measures up to 2.5mm elongation - Fits all chains including 11 speed - Handy electronic device - Stainless hardened metal body
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - External BB tool, 16 notch - 39mm, Shimano 9000, Dura Ace BB92, XTR BB93, Shimano crank dust cap tool, 16mm hex
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
The Tubeless Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth tubeless tire repair kit that discretely and securely inserts into the opening of a bicycle handlebar. It’s constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. It also doubles as a bar end plug, and comes with three o-ring sizes that secures it inside most handlebar openings. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure. - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard non-road handle bars - Weight: 35g
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle. Integrated magnet holds bits in place. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts and extra pocket. - Weight: 153g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Durable and compact chrome-plated ratchet tool designed for bicycles. Fine-tooth ratchet with reversing lever and a fixed opening on opposite end. Tool selection optimized for road, gravel and mountain bikes. Super-hard CRV (chrome vanadium) bits. Custom, machined aluminum extension adapter with laser-etched logo. Integrated magnet holds tool bits in place. Ratchet Kit comes in a compact, soft shell carrying case. - Weight: 140g Tool Bits: - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Page 1 of 11 Next page