Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 12mm Fits the following bearings: - 6001 - 6801 - 6901
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 17mm Fits the following bearings: - 6003 - 6803 - 6903 - 17287
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor for GXP (22mm) bearings Fits: SRAM GPX bottom bracket bearings and other bearings with an inside diameter of 22mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 30mm Fits: - 6806 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 30mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9.5mm Fits: - R6 (3/8-inch) bearings - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9.5mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9mm Fits: - 609 - 9227 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9mm
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Press-2 works with bearings that have an I.D. of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). It features an aluminum base with 9 open bore and over axle adapters, and a quick release skewer. - Installs sealed bearing sizes 6801, 6802, 6803, 6900, 6901, R6, 688, 608, 609 - All parts are laser etched for easy identification
The Wheels Manufacturing universal bottom bracket drift presses all current Wheels Mfg bottom bracket cups into your frame or bearing cups. The adapter is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. Each step is laser etched with the diameter size. - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod. Not for use with Wheels Mfg PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 - Compatible with any other press with a 1/2" diameter rod - Recommended for use with Wheels Mfg Universal BB Press - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red - Sold individually - Drift can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! Fits the following bottom bracket shell sizes: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm)
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
Replacement rod for Wheels Mfg. universal bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 & PRESS-7-PRO). - 1/2 x 8-5/8-inch threaded rod - NOT compatible with Wheels Mfg. PRESS-1 or PRESS-4
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
- All seasons, all-conditions lube - Rust prevention formula protects chain from rust - No WAX buildup
- Dirt-eating suds remove the most stubborn grime - Biodegradable, non citrus based formula safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
- Safely dissolves and removes grease from frames and drivetrains - Thick biodegradable, non citrus based formula is safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber or plastic - Specifically developed for bicycles
- For dry riding conditions - Will not freeze in cold weather - Goes on wet, special polymers form a long-lasting dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in arid or dusty conditions. - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
- For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
- Fits Truvativ GXP and Howitzer external-bearing bottom brackets with 16-spline/notched cups (also fits Shimano HollowTech-II bottom brackets) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
$67.99 - $269.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's 1/2-inch Drive Extendable Ratchet boasts a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting head for smooth operation, plus it telescopes from 12 1/2 to 18 inches (32 - 46cm) long with 6 locking positions for heavy-torque applications. This fine tool is made of heavy-duty chrome-vanadium steel for excellent tensile strength and durability and it has an oversize rubber-covered handle for an excellent grip and comfort.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool with chain hook; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; a tire lever and a compartment for 2 chain pins all wrapped up in a stainless-steel body with carbon plates. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Topeak's All Speeds Chain Tool is perfect for repairs on rides and for your home shop, too. This precision tool is made of quality steel, has a durable and easy-to-grip handle and is compatible with all drivetrains regardless of the number of gears. It removes and installs chain pins with ease and even handles 11-speed, hollow-pin chains. You also get a chain holder that stores inside the handle (it's used to keep the chain from coming apart when you remove the pin).
Make your Ratchet Rocket RX (sold separately) even more useful when you add Topeak's Chain Tool for the Ratchet Rocket RX. It mounts on the exterior case, and is operated by the ratchet handle so you'll be prepared for any trailside repair.
Topeak's DuoSpoke Wrench is the perfect tool for lacing up new wheels or truing your old ones. It comes with two different spoke sizes on either side of the wrench, so you've always got the right one at hand.
Topeak's Handlebar Stabilizer secures your front wheel and bar when your bike is in the stand, making it easier than ever to work on your ride.