Parts & Accessories
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Padded sides and head support to ensure your baby sits comfortably upright. (Age 6-18 Months) Features: - Adjustable head support to accommodate growing children - Removable head support for wearing a helmet while riding Compatibility - Thule Chariot Sport, Thule Chariot Cross, Thule Chariot Cab, Thule Chariot Lite, Thule Chariot Cheetah XT, Thule Coaster XT, Thule Cadence, Thule Chariot Corsaire, Thule Chariot Cheetah, Thule Chariot Cougar, Thule Chariot CX, Thule Chariot Captain, Thule Urban Glide 2, Thule Urban Glide 2 Double, Thule Glide 2
Quickly transfer the Thule RideAlong Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional Quick Release Bracket. - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Conveniently attaches to the tongue of your RackandRoll trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch.
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Baby Supporter helps your infant sit upright in your carrier. Recommended for 6- to 18-month-old children, this comfy, padded supporter adjusts for growth and allows for the full use of your Thule's 5-point seat belts. The adjustable head support can even be removed for helmet use.
Don't let a little rain, or even a lot of rain, keep you and your little one(s) inside. Thule's Rain Cover is perfect for protecting your precious cargo from the elements, and can be used in place of, or in addition to your current weather cover.
Thule's Cross Country Skiing and Hiking Kit easily converts Chariot carriers (sold separately) into stable, sturdy skiing or hiking trailers. The kit includes lightweight skis and tow bars, a padded waist belt, and Chariot's exclusive ezClick design that makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
For extra stopping power, Thule's hand-activated Jogging Brake Kit 1.0 can be added to your jogging kit-equipped Cougar and Cheetah carriers (each sold separately). It includes the brake, lever, cable, and housing. The Jogging Brake Kit 10 can easily be removed for quick conversions to other carrier modes.
Chariot's Infant Sling fits inside Chariot carriers (sold separately) providing a comfortable and secure way to carry your little one. It offers lateral support for excellent stability and is easy to install and remove. When used in a 2-passenger carrier, there's still plenty of room for a second child. This handy accessory is designed for strolling, jogging and hiking, not cycling.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to 15mm vertical style
Page 1 of 1