Assos hL.sturmNuss rain pants black unisex is an ultra compact and insulating long length short for use as a protective shell over your shorts, knickers or tights in wet riding conditions.
The Assos Textile Laboratory developed the Triton family of fabrics to provide a superior impermeability / vapor-permeability ratio. Triton fabrics are able to adapt to changes in ambient temperature thanks to “flexible membrane barrier technology.” When the temperature is low, the membrane reduces permeability, helping to retain body heat. As the temperature inside the garment rises, the membrane’s pores open to allow accelerated vapor transfer. Triton fabrics are composite textiles, meaning the delicate inner Triton membrane is protected by application-specific inner and outer fabric layers that enhance the process of staying dry by allowing evaporation while protecting from the elements.
- Intelligently engineered, cycling-specific raingear
- Siliconized calf gripper, patterned to fall just below the knee cap
- Taped seams, where it makes sense, to improve water repellency
- Comprises five pattern pieces, three fabrics and nine components
- Shaped to fit the body in the cycling position, ensuring freedom of movement in and out of the saddle
- Incorporates two versions of Triton fabric, a proprietary Assos textile laboratory creation that provides a superior impermeability / vapour-permeability ratio
- Reacts to changes in body temperature; permeability increases as temperature rises
- Ultra Compact
- Relieves unnecessary abdominal pressure with unique waistband construction
How to use:
Use it as your protective outer shell over your Assos shorts / knickers / tights in rainy or wet riding conditions.
|Black / X-Large||2220000018845||1114153-Black Volkanga-XL||HLS34126274S|
|Black / XLG||2220000018852||1114153-Black Volkanga-XLG||HLS44904183G|