Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
- For SPD, multi-directional release type
- Release the cleats from the pedals by twisting your heels in any direction
- With cleat nut specification
- Cold forged and specially heat treated to increase durability and rigidity for heavy use even under severe conditions.
- SPD cleats are engineered specifically to match SHIMANO pedals and avoid damage — the big advantage of having single-source parts
- Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.